Grand Pacific Trade Journal
|Journal status: |
Grand Pacific Trade |
Grand Pacific Trade Profile
х Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, US
Grand Pacific Trade Accounts
100 : 1
Deposit & Fees
Bank Wire, Credit Card, Debit Card, Bitcoin, Tether
USD, EUR, GBP
Interest on margin
after 1 months
- Full listing profile: Grand Pacific Trade broker profile
Is Grand Pacific Trade safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: not regulated
- Registration: no
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: no
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: no
Is Grand Pacific Trade trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: virtually non-existent
- Grand Pacific Trade website: uninformative, updated
- Grand Pacific Trade popularity (by visitor count): least visited
How Grand Pacific Trade works
The Company and the Client are counterparties and therefore, do not have the same interest in an outcome of a given trade. You must trade in your sole discretion and based on your personal knowledge. Moreover, We act as the contractual counterparty to your Transactions, and not as your agent or broker. As such, you understand and acknowledge that an inherent conflict of interest exists between you and us in this regard, and you should assume that we have an economic incentive to be a counterparty to any Transaction with you.
Add new comment...