|Journal status: |
FSC BVI, Financialcommission.org
х Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK, US
A+B hybrid book, A-book
Interactive Brokers, LMAX
1000 : 1
200 : 1
Deposit & Fees
Bank Wire, Credit Card, Debit Card, Skrill, Neteller, WebMoney
Interest on margin
after 24 months
- Full listing profile: Forex4you broker profile
Is Forex4you safe?
- Investor protection: Financialcommission.org
- Regulation: FSC BVI
- Registration: FSC BVI, Financialcommission.org
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: no
Is Forex4you trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- Forex4you website: highly detailed, updated
- Forex4you popularity (by visitor count): top visited
How Forex4you works
Forex4you uses a hybrid business model, that means that our Company got two licenses and can work as Dealer and as Broker.
Working as Dealer means our Company acts as counterpart of the order. Usually this happens if liquidity provider does not process transactions below a certain volume and such order are handled inside the company.
Working as Broker means that our Company acts as intermediate of the order. Every order is transmitted directly to the liquidity provider.
Add new comment...