|Journal status: |
х Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, US
MM, STP, ECN marketing
500 : 1
500 : 1
200 : 1
Deposit & Fees
EUR, USD, BTC, CZK, IRX
Interest on margin
after 3 months
- Full listing profile: FXPace broker profile
Is FXPace safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: not regulated
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is FXPace trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: virtually non-existent
- FXPace website: uninformative, updated
- FXPace popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How FXPace works
7.1 The Client understands and acknowledges that the Company will enter into transactions with the client as principal (counterparty) not as an agent and where the client holds an STP-ECN account the Company will nonetheless act on behalf of the Client in the capacity of agent for all STP-ECN Client Account Transactions. The Company will be the contractual counterparty to the Client.
7.12 The Client acknowledges that orders shall be executed at the bid and ask prices that are offered by the Company, which are an aggregation of prices from third party liquidity and/or price feed providers.
The Client will not be required to cover losses exceeding his invested capital as the Company applies a negative balance protection policy.
Add new comment...